Pythagorean Square or Psychomatrix
Pythagorean square or Psychomatrix, describes the psychological portrait of a person, through their innate qualities, expressed in figures within a square of nine cells.
The Pythagorean square or Psychomatrix, comes from the Pythagorean system of numerology, which studies the world using numbers. It is believed that everything is permeated with vibrations that can be explained through symbols. This is done by writing for each number specific vibration properties. And then they use the knowledge gained in this way to shed light on many aspects of human life.
Magic square of Pythagoras
Magic squares, are matrices of numbers that carry special information about the world and about people, used by Chaldean magicians and Egyptian priests. The potential of the squares were not only exhaustively describing the characteristics of the personality of any person, but could also attract various energies into life, which means - wealth, love and stuff; being also used as talismans.
Pythagoras added a mathematical component to harmonize the basic of Egyptian's matrix, expanding and deepening it onto a system; where he managed to complement each digit meanings with the square's own target lines.
The followers of Pythagoras modernized this matrix, creating a completely new teaching called the Pythagorean square or Psychomatrix, which is able not only to reveal the character of people, but also to help in the search for the meaning of life.
How does the Pythagorean square work?
The numbers that are used in the psychomatrix fall on a scale from 1 to 9, where zero is not used. Several calculations are done to the date of birth of a person taken as a basis, and the final figures fit into the square.
The magic square has three rows and three columns. Each cell of the table is filled with a calculated set of numbers. Each set has its own meaning, defining leadership, energy, character and compatibility.
Since any number is responsible for a certain quality in a person's life, the presence and strength of such a quality is determined by their location and quantity.
For example, the number 4 is responsible for physical health. If the number 4, occurs in the psychomatrix many times, then, most likely, this person's health is very, very good. If this number is absent, then this person's health might be plagued by permanent diseases.
Psychomatrix affects all spheres of life, as well as personal characteristics of people, providing a guidance to learn about the past, present and the future; having a person's date of birth, you can make a square and discover everything related to: character, personal luck, inclinations, health, memory and thinking, as well as its energy and logic.
How to calculate the psychomatrix of Pythagoras?
To calculate, you will need to know the person's date of birth and have a sheet of paper with a pen on hand. It is important to remember that zeros after the numbers do not matter, they do not need to be written out.
For example: 20 May 1971 or 05/20/1971.
- Order the birth date in day-month-year format.
- Remove the zeros
- The birth date format: 2.5.1971
- Sum the digital values of day and month: 5 + 2 = 7.
- Add the digital values of the year: 1 + 9 + 7 + 1 = 18.
- The first working day. Sum the obtained values: 7 + 18 = 25.
- The second workin day. Sum the digits of the first working day: 2 + 5 = 7.
- The third working day. Subtract from the first working number the doubled first digit of the day: 25 - (2 × 2) = 21.
- The fourth working day. Sum the digits of the third working number: 2 + 1 = 3.
- Write the numerical series in two lines:
- The first line, the date row: 2.05.1971
- The second line consists of working days: 126.96.36.199
By counting the number of digits in both rows, you can find how many times a person has come to this world. Pythagoras believed that the maximum number of births is fifteen, and after that people leave for other worlds. In this example, the number is thirteen.
Begin to fill the cells of the square. Draw a square with three columns and three lines. You need to write units from both resulting rows. In the first - all ones, in the second - all deuces, in the third - threes, and so on up to nines. Place the word "—" if the number of digitls is null. In this example, these were no fours, sixes and nines.
In order to correctly interpret the results, you need to know what the columns, rows, cells and the numbers within them mean.
Column, row value and cells:
- column 1-2-3 reveals a person's level of self-esteem;
- column 4-5-6 indicates financial ability and money management skills;
- column 7-8-9 identifies talents;
- line 1-4-7 is the level of purposefulness of a person;
- line 3-6-9 - an indicator of his desire for stability;
- line 2-5-8 is responsible for how suitable it is for family life;
- the first cell describes the character of the person;
- the second is the amount of his bioenergy;
- the third indicates scientific inclinations and a way of thinking;
- the fourth is a health indicator;
- the fifth cell determines the development of intuition;
- sixth - grounding;
- the seventh reveals talents;
- the eighth shows a person's ability to be responsible;
- the ninth is mental ability.
The meaning of the numbers:
- 1 - is responsible for the presence of egoism, and the fewer units, the more selfish a person, the more of them - the more in the character of will and rigidity;
- 2 - this is the presence of energy, and if there are no twos, then the personality is weak, it absorbs the energy of others, and if there are many twos, it generously shares energy;
- 3 - scientific inclinations, many triples - a great inclination, there are none - you should not go into science, although there will be diligence in character;
- 4 - physical health, and the more fours, the better and stronger it is;
- 5 - reveals intuitive abilities, if there are a lot of these numbers, then the person has a very strong intuition, if not enough, then it is better not to believe his premonitions;
- 6 - a tendency to physical work, and if they are not there, the person is doomed to physical work, and if there is a lot, then to intellectual work;
- 7 - creative potential, here if there are a lot of numbers, then there are a lot of talents, and if not, then a person cannot be realized through creativity;
- 8 - responsibility, when there are many eights, we are talking about a person who is very inclined to control and hyperresponsibility, and when they are not there - about who lives as he wants and does not take responsibility at all;
- 9 - the development of intelligence, many nines - almost genius, few - very weak mental abilities.
The interpretation of our example:
A person born on 20 May 1971 came into the world for the 13th time. By nature, he is quite strong-willed, tough, very energetic, next to him other people feel the rise and surge of strength. He is incapable of science, although by nature he is punctual and accurate.
This person's health has big problems, he is sick a lot in life, and most likely has some kind of chronic ailments. He has a wonderful, strong intuition, his premonitions can be trusted - they often come true.
This person will have to work a lot physically, it is very difficult for him with the intellectual sphere of work. Although creativity, albeit small, are available.
This person lives by his own rules, does not like to take responsibility at all, does not take into account the norms of morality accepted in society. Intellectually, he is poorly developed, and he cannot reach great heights here.
The self-assessment lines are the norm, defining itself as it is, does not overestimate or underestimate this indicator. It is difficult in terms of finance, money is hard for him, although intuition greatly helps to earn and spend it correctly. And in terms of talents, we can say that a person's giftedness is rather low.
The Interpretation of the Psychomatrix
Each number is responsible for a specific area in the character and personality of a person. And the number of digits characterizes the severity of this or that quality.
First Cell: Leadership
- 1 - a person has an egoist program, the program embedded is aimed at developing the personality itself.
- 11- selfishness is less pronounced.
- 111- the character is compliant, there is a balance in the external and internal use of energy.
- 1111 - the influence on the outside world already prevails, the person is strong, strong-willed.
- 11111- purposeful, cruel character. Dictator.
- 111111- despotic, but capable of anything for the sake of loved ones and friends.
Second Cell: Vigor
The absence of twos or one deuce means the lack of a reserve of your bioenergy. This means that the channel is open for an intense collection of alien or cosmic energy. This is the so-called. "Energy vampires". Note: one of the signs is that you love old things and are highly communicative. Lively in communication, you try to feed on energy from others. Your strength is enough, but try to pay more attention to gymnastics.
- 22 - a person is able to share energy with others, can become a healer.
- 222 - indicate good psychic abilities.
- 2222-22222 - for strong psychics, sometimes inclined to despotism.
There is another way to determine the state of your bioenergy. Refer to the Second Working Number. If it is small - from 1 to 4, then you are an "energetic vampire" who lives by recharging from others. If from 5 to 9, then you are the so-called "energy donor", 10 - "white magician", 11 - "black", if the number is more than 11, then add up its constituent numbers and operate with the resulting number. Consider this discovery of the ancients: at 2222 you are of great interest to the opposite sex. But if three sixes are added (666), beware of temptations.
Third Cell: A penchant for science
The absence of triplets is a very neat or punctual person. Stands out among others with his conversation.
- 3 - these people are worried about disorder, but relatively (I want to do it, I want to - no), it all depends on the mood.
- 33 - ability to science (wonderful mathematicians, physicists, chemists).
- 333 - Science Ability (with a vengeance). Pedantry, accuracy, if there is no implementation in science.
- 3333 - a reluctance to develop is clearly manifested.
- 33333 - unwillingness to develop becomes pathological.
Fourth Cell: Health potential
Lack of fours - this person is prone to serious illness (especially when calculating 2).
- 4 - it will hurt mainly from old age.
- 44 is a very healthy person or has an increased temperament. With their large number, abnormal manifestations of temperament, including sexual, are possible.
Fifth Cell: The potential for intuitive perception
No fives is an undiscovered channel at birth. These people are always trying to do something, to do something, always in thought, in experiment, in calculations. Life experience shows that many mistakes will be made by this person. It's hard for these people to live. Everything that is given is pierced by the head.
- 5 - the channel is open, these people make fewer mistakes.
- 55 - a person is "led" by higher forces.
- 555 - the gift of clairvoyance opens.
- 5555 - a person can be in different dimensions at the same time. There are moments when they are on the other side of time and space.
Sixth Cell: Material attachment, earthiness.
There are no sixes - a person came to this world to get a profession, physical labor is necessary, but he does not love him.
- 6 - a grounded person, physical labor is necessary, you can think about studying.
- 66 - very grounded, but physical labor is not needed, and he loves it.
- 666 - an alarming sign. The person is very attractive, temperamental. His partner must be with a lot of twos.
- 666 - according to the Bible, the sign of Satan is evidence of a destructive nature.
- 6666 - this person in his previous earthly transformations gained a lot of grounding and worked very hard. For this person, there is no yoke of physical labor. He is always working. Such a person must definitely go to college, especially if there are also nines.
Seventh Cell: Spiritual attachment
There are no sevens - this person was born to earn sevens in his subsequent transformations. But you can only earn them by compassion. A very hard life. It is not easy to develop.
- 7 - indicates the beginnings of talents that need to be developed.
- 77 - about a more obvious manifestation of talents. 77 is a very strong sign, especially if you develop its strength fully. The person is musical, has an artistic taste, can draw. If there are 1 and 2 in the calculation, then his egoism will guide him and his talent, no one needs him. A person walks on the razor's edge, endowed with everything: both good and bad. There will be no closed doors for him.
- 777 is a special sign. Three sevens are a sign of angelicity and mean that a person came to earth for a short time. These people will face serious difficulties.
- 7777 is a sign of alarm. The angels have four sevens who descended to earth and die already in infancy. People with this sign should be very careful.
Eighth Cell: Potential for liability
A person who does not have eights should not be relied on if he is something take something in no hurry to give.
- 8 - for punctual.
- 88 - for those capable of self-sacrifice. On my own I would like to add that people with one and two 8 are less likely to break the bonds of marriage, although this is not excluded.
- 888 is a sign of service to the people.
- 8888 - very rare only in people with parapsychic abilities. 8888 in the current century were only in 1988. Children were born with developed abilities, with a penchant for studying the exact sciences.
Ninth Cell: The potential of intelligence
There are no nines. Weak level of mental ability.
- 9 - Self-sufficient level of intelligence.
- 99 - Developed level of intelligence.
- 999 - An outstanding level of mental ability. Children study without interest.
- 9999 - Genius with an outstanding mind, but distinguished by rudeness and unmercifulness.
When interpreting the Pythagorean square, the combination of numbers in different cells is of great importance, and everyone should harmoniously combine the inherented quality in the nature, through the path of spiritual develppment, blessings to the world and mastering of certain skill.
What is your Pythagorean Square or Psychomatrix?
What is your Horoscope Sign?
Ashburn, Virginia, United States