Numerology is any belief in divine, mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts. There is no supporting evidence for the modern practice of numerology in modern science, despite the long history of numerological ideas. The term numerologist can be used for those who place faith in numerical patterns and draw pseudo-scientific inferences from them, even if those people do not practice traditional numerology.
People have studied the relationships of numbers to dates and names for over 2500 years. They explore these associations to:
- Determine their Life Path and Destiny.
- Learn what challenges they may have to overcome.
- Identify peak moments in their lives.
- Explore their special talents and skills and how to use them wisely.
- Discover what they have the innate abilities to be.
What your numbers say about your life?